NEO Firmware download?

NEO Firmware download?

Beitragvon Mute » 8. Sep 2016, 19:08

Hi.

Where can I download the firmware for the NEO, I need to change the thermistor type to type 8.
#define EXT0_TEMPSENSOR_TYPE 8

Thanks for any help.

Mute
Mute

3D-Printers: NEO

Advertisement

German RepRap sucht Verstärkung

Re: NEO Firmware download?

Beitragvon Luchador » 9. Sep 2016, 05:11

Hi Mute

you have to contact the support together with your serial number of your device ( bec of loosing your warranty) they will send to you .

br
Thomas
Es Mangelt nicht an Ideen nur an der Zeit dafür!
Luchador

3D-Printers: 2x Protos V1 / 2x NEO /X400/ Foldarep/ Ibox Nano........

Beitragvon Mute » 9. Sep 2016, 11:42

Thanks for the answer, I contacted them and they answered very quickly with the files!
Though I already voided my warranty long ago by installing lights and a cooling fan :)

Thanks again,
Mute
Mute

3D-Printers: NEO

Beitragvon RicaIii » 18. Jan 2017, 17:00

Hi...i am a new user here. In my case for NEO I lose sound whenever I pause a movie for a few minutes. I need to stop and restart playback to resolve the issue. It does not occur when I pause for a few seconds.The audio drops out shortly at most films when playback has roughly 15 minutes remaining. It is a short 1 second loss of sound but hapens on most movies. This also happened on earlier fw versions, but is still in fw11.
RicaIii

3D-Printers: Folger

Beitragvon Langi » 22. Jan 2017, 11:48

RicaIii hat geschrieben:Hi...i am a new user here. In my case for NEO I lose sound whenever I pause a movie for a few minutes. I need to stop and restart playback to resolve the issue. It does not occur when I pause for a few seconds.The audio drops out shortly at most films when playback has roughly 15 minutes remaining. It is a short 1 second loss of sound but hapens on most movies. This also happened on earlier fw versions, but is still in fw11.

Sou you watch movies? On your 3D printer? Sounds awkward.
Langi
Maker
Maker

3D-Printers: German RepRap Neo, Prusa i3 DIY

Zurück zu NEO - English